Today in the Managers Abroad Podcast, we have a very special guest, the current chairperson of the African Chamber of ...Read More
While Eskom said it remains committed to sign all of the remaining renewable energy independent power producer (REIPP) contracts under ...Read More
Namibia: His Excellency Hage Geingob, President of Namibia, to Highlight the Constituency for Africa’s 2016 Ronald H. Brown African Affairs Series
The Constituency for Africa (CFA) today announced that His Excellency Hage Geingob, the President of the Republic of Namibia, will ...Read More
Government has been forced to reduce duty and surtax on some products imported from South Africa in response to concerns ...Read More
First National Bank (FNB) has become the first South African financial services company to launch its own branded Android-powered smartphones. ...Read More
Authorities at the Ministry of Solid Minerals Development yesterday confirmed the discovery of world class nickel in Kaduna State, by ...Read More
Nairobi — President Uhuru Kenyatta has finally signed into law the Banking (Amendment) Bill, 2015 aimed at regulating interest rates ...Read More
Government has warned foreign envoys against trying to lecture Zimbabwe on human rights saying they needed to deal with the ...Read More
Sumbe — The Simgerf Agro-Pecuária farm, situated in Sumbe, central Cuanza Sul province, has an output of 4,500 eggs a ...Read More
Western Cape businesses invited to enter entrepreneurship awards Western Cape businesses have two weeks left to enter the Premier's Entrepreneurship ...Read More
6 Reasons to Join the African Chamber of Commerce
- Supporting successful members by promoting a healthy business environment in China
- Establishing a platform for gathering market information, best practices and for meeting potential African and Chinese business partners.
- Strengthening commercial ties between Africa and China and providing high-quality business information and resources.
- Coaching small enterprises wholly or partially owned by Africans in China.
- Coaching small enterprises wholly or partially owned by Chinese persons in African countries.
- Leading international business organizations in China by bringing together experts from a wide range of business fields
Working With our Experts
1. Get business Advice
Post a question and get free business advice direct from our experienced Business Team.
2. Document Reviewing
Get a thorough review of your documents by our attorneys and/or our financial experts .
3. High return Investements
Africa offers the Highest rate of return on investments. We can help you yield the best out of your investment.
Services & News
Focus on Nigeria – Business Networking Night in Shanghai After the highly successful networking night, Invest in Africa in June, ...Read more
The business networking night on Tuesday May 17th, 2016 brought together business executives from over 20 countries around the world. ...Read more
Reuters reports that Zambia’s copper production inched higher to 711,515 tons in 2015 from 708,000 tons the previous year mainly ...Read more
Family law is an area of the law that deals with family matters and domestic relations, including adoption and surrogacy.Read more
Human Rights law provides that there will be up to $8,000 in personal injury protection benefits, plus free case evaluation.Read more
The services offered at the African Chamber of Commerce are accessible to all its members in order to cater for their business needs and serve their best interests. We are dedicated to satisfying of our members and are pleased to enable the growth and expansion of their businesses in China and beyond. Here below is an exhaustive and ever-growing list of services offered by the Chamber:
- Membership registration, guidance and coaching
- Business representation to African and/or Chinese authorities via lobbying
- Business services/consulting (HR, accounting, training etc…)
- Corporate goods and services trading
- Translation and interpretation services available during business trips in China or Africa
- Publications, reports and surveys
- Discounted sponsorship and advertising rates
- Legal services
- Financial services
- Event organization for your business meetings, seminars or workshops
- Business trips organization and visa application
- Companies listing and promotion in the Chamber's online Directory
Thanks to the AFCHAM's Investment Program and accurate business insight I was able to increase our salesforce and reduce our lead time by 30% !!