Hundreds of miners and Marikana residents were on Tuesday commemorating the shooting of 34 Lonmin workers by police four years ...Read More
Eight countries have so far committed to send exhibitors to the 11th Abuja International Trade Fair slated for next month ...Read More
The Federal Executive Council (FEC) on Wednesday in Abuja approved the Medium Term Expenditure Framework (MTEF) and Fiscal Strategic Paper ...Read More
In the second Growth and Transformation Plan, the country is working tirelessly to boost various industries that support the journey ...Read More
The Central Bank of Nigeria has barred nine deposit money banks from all foreign exchange transactions and operations, pending the ...Read More
Lotlhakane East — Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Minerals, Energy and Water Resources, Mr Kgomotso Abi, has commended Debswana ...Read More
Civil servants and employees from the private sector have been assured of adequate accommodation in the designated administrative city of ...Read More
The Conversation’s partners View partners of The Conversation South Africa’s minister of finance Pravin Gordhan is again on a collision ...Read More
East African Metals, a Canadian mine development company with an interest in exploration projects, has requested a license from the ...Read More
Visiting Indian Minister of Tribal Affairs Shri Jual Oram has called on Botswana and Indian government to work together to ...Read More
6 Reasons to Join the African Chamber of Commerce
- Supporting successful members by promoting a healthy business environment in China
- Establishing a platform for gathering market information, best practices and for meeting potential African and Chinese business partners.
- Strengthening commercial ties between Africa and China and providing high-quality business information and resources.
- Coaching small enterprises wholly or partially owned by Africans in China.
- Coaching small enterprises wholly or partially owned by Chinese persons in African countries.
- Leading international business organizations in China by bringing together experts from a wide range of business fields
Working With our Experts
1. Get business Advice
Post a question and get free business advice direct from our experienced Business Team.
2. Document Reviewing
Get a thorough review of your documents by our attorneys and/or our financial experts .
3. High return Investements
Africa offers the Highest rate of return on investments. We can help you yield the best out of your investment.
Services & News
Focus on Nigeria – Business Networking Night in Shanghai After the highly successful networking night, Invest in Africa in June, ...Read more
The business networking night on Tuesday May 17th, 2016 brought together business executives from over 20 countries around the world. ...Read more
Reuters reports that Zambia’s copper production inched higher to 711,515 tons in 2015 from 708,000 tons the previous year mainly ...Read more
Family law is an area of the law that deals with family matters and domestic relations, including adoption and surrogacy.Read more
Human Rights law provides that there will be up to $8,000 in personal injury protection benefits, plus free case evaluation.Read more
The services offered at the African Chamber of Commerce are accessible to all its members in order to cater for their business needs and serve their best interests. We are dedicated to satisfying of our members and are pleased to enable the growth and expansion of their businesses in China and beyond. Here below is an exhaustive and ever-growing list of services offered by the Chamber:
- Membership registration, guidance and coaching
- Business representation to African and/or Chinese authorities via lobbying
- Business services/consulting (HR, accounting, training etc…)
- Corporate goods and services trading
- Translation and interpretation services available during business trips in China or Africa
- Publications, reports and surveys
- Discounted sponsorship and advertising rates
- Legal services
- Financial services
- Event organization for your business meetings, seminars or workshops
- Business trips organization and visa application
- Companies listing and promotion in the Chamber's online Directory
Thanks to the AFCHAM's Investment Program and accurate business insight I was able to increase our salesforce and reduce our lead time by 30% !!